Monday, September 28, 2009

Un Homage a ton Bricolage

I'm copying Katie's Bricolage idea because I think it's cool and it sounds fun.
Look at hers Today is the Day 

Yes, I shall use violence. 
Since violence is a matter of perception as well as a measurable phenomenon
I'll bet the monster was happy when they made him a maze.
You love a sinking stone
And fancy rats, all sizes.
1. Imagine what pains says. In the ghost-making fog the phone rings
When the phone rings, my bed shakes
He brags of his misery, he likes to live dangerously.

"Charmides" Dialogues of Plato
"Violence" wikipedia.com
"Peacebone" by Animal Collective
"Gone for Good" by the Shins
Craigslist ad for "Fancy Rats"
"The Outline I Inhabit" Olena Kalytiak Davis
"When the Phone Rings, my Bed Shakes. The Memoirs of a deaf Doctor" Philip Zazove
"Visions of Johanna" Bob Dylan

Everything important takes place offstage.
My house is a sink
And no one ever leaves.
I'm stepping off curbs into the planet 
Where I was born but no longer live in.



No comments:

Post a Comment