Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bumpy is Bad [This title is dedicated to my own true friend John Riser, who fought the dragon in the gorge of mortal peril and was victorious]

The way that she turned?
The way the tables have turned. 

Kansas! Kansas Kansas!
Before.
After.

My arteries were on fire.

When adults talk like babies to their children for too long the kids grow up talking like babies for the rest of their lives. It's stupid and it drives me insane.

Can I lie down on your lap? Ok and then the door opens and its a huge mistake just that tiny thing. I'm brutally ashamed when I hurt anyone. The whole thing caught me quite off guard back then. And I don't think I deserve this because no one deserves this.
I really believed you, you know? 

You have such an interesting face. 

You know... I don't know.

Clobbering ant hills, bodies with clobbering headaches and white dead miracle workers. Asleep for good this time.

"Models are poppin them out, you can bring that baby to work now. Gimme a hug. Oh Gosh."


No comments:

Post a Comment