Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Listenin to Yo Convasaytions!

Happy January New Year First Blog of January
OVERHEARD IN CHARLOTTESVILLE, VIRGINIA.
(Some of these pick up and drop off but i let them run into each other because its funny)

Conversations are separated by a break.

"--Metaphors are the most important thing. We need to go through the principles and convey the TRUE meaning. It's about climbing mountains-
--32 peaks.
--32 peaks, yes. What about gathering water.. Nutrition bars etc. I might have been home painting my toenails, you know what I mean?
--I don't know if it's important but there's this thing called bluescrunching where you go off on the little trails..
--THATS IMPORTANT. Every moment is full because it's full with conflict. He's rich he's got family, he's done. 
--I didn't know she was a girl, you know?
--Czechs don't have three children. They have two, maybe.
--No limits is a big thing for me. It's the thing that my dad knew and talked about. Do you remember when we talked about not expecting to be here and that was a big thing to share. When you're life has gotten off the track you believed it was going to be on.

--No but seriously, it's gross. Who would think about doing their friend's dad?

--Name a time where you thought outside the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment