Friday, January 9, 2009

Knifed in Delaware: A Homeless Man's Fight for Survival



GEUH my stummuck.
geuh geuhrrr geuhrff smuurjkjoijodjijfoijjfoijofjvoijffffffffffffff
i always end those with ffffffffffffffff i like the picture.
hello.
GROSS your hot chocolate is GROSS GROSS GROSS. but your chairs are comfortable.

No heat. No lights.

bring the power.

wine in horrid cups. wine in my face...... wine in a vase shaped like a horrid cup, and a face. BABAM.

Train.

I'm a lirrtle gellis. I kind of wish we took pictures of eachother on the same minute every day for seven days......... to see.

Luckily my watch still works after its brief sejour in the shower.
merde merde merde. aide moi.

aide moi.

j'etais sous son parapluie mort, un oeil enchante'.

I can't wait for lost and I won't deny it.

Sometimes I wish people understood everything. 
everything everything everything everything everything everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment