Thursday, February 12, 2009

chloroform


what billowing nonsense is this


"I'm aware I'm done with this.
Bourbon soaked air, you fill me up.
Emulsion; uneasy.
Belligerent hair and fool sit
side
by
side
Waiting for time.
What a nightmare. I pick your brain with sharp things.
An ingredient to blood.
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.
I'm ash
On your doorstep. Laced with emulsion
and uneasy.
Kick me through
Thunder in my head;
Sometimes I don't want it to go away.
Oh shes this and this and this
but what
are
you?
A soul rendered turbulent by alcohol mouths."


this house is for sale i am for sale you are for sale marked down twenty five percent down down down down.

"Dear Ventricle to my Heart,
though you are spokesperson for Hurt Feelings Inc.
I strive to understand your meaning.
You are false hope, you are a breath of fresh air.
The world isn't ready for you
Until you're dead.
I'll wait for you. Your paper bag aortas pump creative liquor,
It goes straight to my head.
Bare with me, for I am not as quick on the taking
I'm listening I'm listening
And even if you sink me, I'll carry you
Gently
to shore."
-------------

We've been snorting too much coke said the the church congregation.

"derelict creature with the CHLOROFORM eyes,
i nearly collapsed from such heavy show and tell
like a broken down heart on the highway.
I have a porcelain heart and a clay sanity
Like none other.
I am a machine for producing salt water.
(After a while it gets painful)
And I don't mean to harm your expression
It's just that pillows lose humanity. The room is empty but for me
And the rocks in my pockets."








forward, so you could move forward, forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment