Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Bang Bang
He shot me down

Bang Bang
I hit the ground
on friday i drove to dc to pick up a leprechaun named katie vogel. five thirty in the morning put me to sleep, eyes dry. 
wandering around around around around around. picked up by the weather. 
what is art?
sakura. im sorry. it was rushed and im sorry about it. 

work. Alone, buying two tons of chocolate on valentine's day. funny looking errands take me down down back to work where dark straw nut straw nut ban ban milk trample my brain like a sewing machine. its ok. riley made a graph.
My heads heavy. Crepe gunked, im beating both of you at mario kart. aa haha. the olives arent worth the trouble. cigarette after cigarette plus talking with my mouth and not with my head. heavy. breakin out the light kit. buying wolf tank tops. and eating alllll the salami..



and i hope this counts as friendship progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment