Monday, March 30, 2009

I'll Hold You Don't You Goooooooooooooo

Out loud revelations, being in love. How would you react?  Sometimes I wish I could read your mind, and sometimes I think it would hurt. "Can I tell you that you are the purple in me?" Who did that? All you have to do is-----Woah, wow ow ow ow. Stories of your nights make my head run on cold. Three boys. I'll hold you don't you gooooooo. "I've got a big big big big heart beat, yeah I think you are the sweetest thing". Maybe I'm being selfish. I just want to take it all away. Hello Scatterbrain. Adventure out with me. Adventure adventure adventure. Climbing our way down train tracks to your toes. I entered into a dream. Alright. You're alright. cycles cycle forward. On the same day, L. we're both safe. I'll carry you carry you home. Until i break my back and my face on the concrete and you're able to walk home on your own.

Candles dripping casually spilling their luck
I'm hitting the ground, cracking my brain
Cracking my skin, the old woman I am.

"When our kite-lines first crossed, we tied them into knots and to finally fly apart we had to cut them off. Since then it's been a book you read in reverse so you understand less as the pages turn". Charisma and wishes. The outward bound look your voice took on the rain that night, your pain a thunderstorm. I felt like a broken mirror. Can't I do anything for you.

Oblivious Oblivious Olivia, rarely a help always too smooshed on the rocks below you. Smooshed like a pancake, guts all organized and classified. "You fantasize how happy you'd be with a girl tonight. I don't want to see you down I don't want to see you hanging around". 

Eugh. you never cease to confuse me. Everyday there's something new to wonder of, blond blond blond. Red eye. Sweet hand.

"To the bottom, dear, I have to fall. But you really caught me, you really caught me dear at the bottom where I fall". How do you fair. "Sleep soundly dear, cause I have to go. I'll love you always."

Cleopatra has a long lost love, and that is you. But what is she to do. 

I'm still here. 


Quoted: "The Purple Bottle" - Animal Collective; "Pink Bullets" - The Shins; "I Don't Want to See You" - Camera Obscura; "Part One" - Band of Horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment