Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lists


Half of what I say is completely senseless. Lists:

  • In your blind spots
  • Seatbelt-less in a turbulent mind
  • Lipstick poetry on once white curtains
  • Watery wastelands, dark pupils
  • Mellow ladies with briar patch hair
  • Magpies worry: Do I make him uncomfortable?
  • Splitting up the middle, contracting a disease (curable, for now)
  • Average airplanes, gawking
  • Gasoline in my veins oh the horror or birth defects in modern society
  • Tying slings with teeth, getting knifed in the neck
  • Digging holes in your face with flashlights
  • But before they close the door, you hit his head with a typewriter and we run
  • Scraping tape off carpets: I believe they're cracking down on the underground duos
  • With a shoelace I try to tie your heart to mine...uneasy
  • the perfume of the cemetery

No comments:

Post a Comment