Sunday, March 29, 2009

Werewolf Bar Mitzvah! Spoooky Scaary!! Boys becoming Men, Men becoming Wolves

Le Vent Nous Portera - 10x10 - Purple Bottle - Ballad of a Thin Man
Weekend blood. 
                             Waffle House Adventure. Fuck you.
Driving to closed doors and open doors, smoke wafting
     "Oh my god am I here all alone? But something is happening and you don't know what it is".
Kisses.
Richmond, Va. Sexy dress + sexy hair = anna.

                         Extraordinaires.  Not-so silence, money down the drain. Listening to the dishwasher.

WEREWOLF BAR MITZVAH, SPOOOKY SCAARY. boys becoming men! men becoming wolves.

Bang bang bang bang bang
"Sometimes you're quiet and sometimes I'm quiet. Hallelujah!
Sometimes I'm talkative and sometimes you're not talkative, I know... "









No comments:

Post a Comment