Thursday, April 23, 2009

the descent



the decent
the dissent
the descent! 
RUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNN! oh my gad! RUHHHHAN!

The world is changing with open eyes. But all the blood and guts in my body are still blood and guts. Here, spilling out organs like a child, shining and red and grey and purple and redder still. perfect symmetry of the face why dont you cut me. 
now ive got metal in my face and its killin the humdrum sort of
 yayyyyyyy.

YEAH BUT, nobody searches. nobody cares somehow WE SPIEs, WE SLOW HANDS. (I submit my incentive is romance, I watched the poll dance of the stars)...

god what a good feeling i'm feeling. tu es tout petit, mon meilleur ami. la seul chose qui m'aggace c'est d'changer les piles. shit shit shit.

I'm trying I swear I'm trying to do the right thing.

(Hey you know Everybody's always talkin about the good old days right? evvvverybody, the good old days the good old days. Well lets talk about the good old days)


(Slow Hands - Interpol; Mon Meilleur Ami - Yelle ; Enter the Wu Tang - Wu Tang Clan)

No comments:

Post a Comment