Monday, April 13, 2009

Spider CRicKET

$800 car trouble trouble trouble.

i want to die.

and other things. (i don't want no more of you, so won't you be kind to me? Just let me go where, I have to go there.)

the dryer tore my clothes apart. one clothing item really. i think i can sew it back but it sucks.
everything hates me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1!!!!!!omgomgomgomg

im dreading the spider crickets.

(All of the rumors keeping me grounded, I never said I never said that they were completely unfounded.)

To have money right now. Ohhh.
I wouldn't have that shit car thats giving me so much trouble trouble trouble. And I'd be able to eat once in a while.

I have to send my check for the electric.

stamps. 

distress.

coughing.

goodbye

(trouble - cat stevens; speedway - morrissey)

No comments:

Post a Comment