Monday, June 15, 2009

6/14/09

Messed up messed about. My confusion is a reckless train, the Headache you get with a tumor in your brain.

Dreamland suicides, I saw virgin tricks form gently in your eyes in the shape of morning gunk. The lining on you on the floor made me think of something outside broken pleasure. Luck that made the dust settle.

Now all the marchers descend on high. I will dedicate all of my awakenings to this. And damn all the angles that oppress my sight. I will bleed your heart through a samovar soon. And baby needs a new prize, baby needs a new and shiny prize.

Changes, for a whole new generation of suck, for a whole new generation of muck.

Putting sweetness to death. After having blown its own fingers off to escape the trenches. But darling chivalry is dead chivalry is long long gone.

So shut your mouth and suck it up. Said the prince.

The trapeze act was wonderful but never meant to last.


(The Tain Part II - The Decemberists; Trapeze Swinger - Iron and Wine)

No comments:

Post a Comment