Friday, June 5, 2009

Following the Leader

1. There is nothing better than cosmic delight, the surge that fills the indoors of my ribcage with electrical water.
Sometimes it's too much and tidal waves come pouring out my lips:
Squeeak. I can't express myself.
Writing poems about friends that they might not ever see

2. Being paranoid (the noir ghost king is overwhelming)
Sensitively senile and finished:
Tired of living tired of dying. Lying broken up in the space between closet wall and bed
Shipwrecked and golden.

3. Maybe I'm just sleepy When it comes to being attentive When it comes to being attractive I'm not one for wild goose chases.

4. How did I get here? Crabwalking in circles that are too short for silence. Moaning on hard wood floors the metal mouth of your gun pressed deep into my aching temple. The pain of dehydration and swallowed by cigarette smoke and rejection recordings.

5. They will never come find me. Wandering alone into the street with no sense in my brain, they will never come find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment