Monday, June 8, 2009

The Duel

Sick and watching the Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Duel II. AND LOVING it. Paula is goddamm psychotic.

"If you put my name in your mouth, I'm gonna retaliate. You gonna be a friend to my face and a bitch to my back- The people who talk the most are the ones who have the most fear."

"The competitors have to hang in for survival in the Upside Downer challenge as th
ree of the duelers find themselves in the middle of a complicated love triangle."

"You're each going to make your way to the end of that rope and grab the Mauri carvings. But! You'll be upside down hung by your ankles.."


"I have my own back to worry about okay? I'm not going to be worrying about everyone elses back"

"She's a liar, she's disgusting, and you know I don't think someone like that deserves this money. I just want to walk around and punch her in the face while she's sleeping. Aneesa, I don't like you, I don't like your ways. You're just giving me a bad aura. So. I don't think a person like that deserves to win."

"The intel was bad. Somebody screwed up. I'm going into the duel for the third time."

"I am going in there. And I am going to win and I am going to kick butt. Once I am in the duel I want to show these girls that I am one to be reckoned with and one to win."


Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment