Monday, June 29, 2009

Whole and a Hackneyed Metaphor

Meeting up with old friends expensive drinks and supermarkets, crowded with the shake of end of day.
Stolen bikes. A bottle each and we're on the metro, but only for ten seconds.
On the quai de la seine downing champagne the reminder of old times, chat-banc and trips to the isle of whight.

Here, parisian and ever so slightly browned by sunshine I am whole again. Lost in good friendships, people who have time to love you. It's a constant lullaby. Old Nick, my friend, feet raw on the river bank concrete. Lit bateau mouche, telling stories every time you light up the kid's eyes. My god, my darling have another sip. I wish you wouldn't worry. Because I've been singing sad songs for a long time now. And I'm taking you in as much as the Rosee we're drinking.

You're rich and paying for 15euro margaritas and seven euro evians.
"Come to my party for champagne and evian!" Laughing because it's been so long and yet it hasnt been a second since I've last seen you.

I wish I had more time.

porque yo no quiero cobardes 
que me hagan sufrir

I smell dentistry.






No comments:

Post a Comment