Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello Today.

Hello house Hello front door Hello living room 
Hello kitchen Hello refrigerator Hello Winstons Pack Hello Paper Hello Paper Hello Scizzors 
Hello fingers Hello Tongue.
Hello room Hello Computer Hello Always Sunny in Philadelphia Hello you, hello you hello you hello you
Saturate.
It's a nice day it's a beautiful day it's a glorious day for a walk. Fight the trees.
You-- you're still so cold. so cold. so cold. cruel. shadow chamber spy wishing danger into my eye. And I know you're reading wondering could this be me. 
Into the cool Infinite Night time. Classical. Hunger? Graduation Invitations.
EXTREME CLOSE UP of Preston Avenue Bodo's Bagels. EXTREME CLOSE UP on bugs and pine needles and twigs and stones and chips wrappers and leaves and flowers and honeysuckle and cans and bottles and secret pathways and humans with pinched faces and their saturated bright blue sweater, darling could this be. 
Cruh-Cruh yes that's it.
The impossible fuck up that is human interaction is overwhelming. 
Median picnic.
We dodge traffic to The Flat LLC. Eric Eric are you dead or are you sleeping in the flat? Too many notes on the fridge. Trolley stop. Eric's not dead. Obviously. Trolley's too tight til the corner. close up on that one slab of land held up by the wooden thingamajigger. by the tracks and 14th. The Night Time Arena, Classical music in hand under GG Allen's eye.
To Blockbuster! The Colloseum, Taking the bridge. twigs and pine needles and leaves and stones and chips wrappers. green and orange and blue. That red matching family. I do believe it would ruin their trip to have their baby spat on. Blockbuster. Forgetting the water.
McDonalds the would or would not be full swimming pool, that ended up being full. Barracks Road (not the shopping mall, though that too) mushroom land
Firetrucks. There was a black burning hole in your house - how did it happen was anyone hurt? asks the lady in her car, holding up traffic. Human Interaction by god you'll be the death of me.
On the Orange. Going Home. Phoning Jenn. Phoning Darcie. Right away, Riley's here.


bugs, the paint dripping. I cant see that you have legs. This is difficult. Theres a fuzz around you like vibrations.

The Phone Conversation is standing on my face and it hurts me. Too many of them. my hands moving too fast to light cigarettes that dont have all the time in the world. Too many too many.
It's dark in my room. My shoes are so goddam pink and this has been such a wonderful day... but things change.
Too many french fries. Maybe I'll get a mean note. About too many french fries.

Driving to the shell station. Kicked in the face yet again by the inability to converse, casually, with a human being.
Exhaustion. My lips can curl for three seconds and then i have to drop them. theres nothing good in my brain that will hold them up. The Off Season.  And i have to leave. What is this taking me down. I wish i knew that i wasn't just a passerby.
Driving home and to top it off a little bit of whyyyyy did you come back.

All this and I wish I could play piano.

Hello Computer Hello Satie Hello Hello Hello
Hello Tomorrow
Hello Today.



No comments:

Post a Comment