Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trash Talk


PART I

"You were sleeping off your demons when I came home" Caught in a purple sleepover mind a bloody mess.
Concentrating trying to concentrate concentrating on your voice reads The End and I am sane for five seconds.
I turn over and laugh laugh laugh laugh into my hands it's like vomiting trash. The only good thing in my brain is that I love you I love you I love you so much both of you so so so.

Back awhile the benches turned themselves inside out and so did my body. All over my face I'm feeling salty and wet but It's Okay It's Really Okay said hands to my face outside the convenience store. "Would you like some of this whiskey?" He was a wanderer. You are a wanderer.

Okay Okay I get it. How unapologetically twisted. surrounded by fairydustmushroomsleepover cities. The trees overgrow as I walk and you talk but I cant understand what you're saying.

I'm in your doll house living room. I'm in your coffin bed.

Underneath my brain things begin to settle, finally, though reality still seems hardly better than this. In my own bed. You're skating to the coin-star and it's a pleasant thought. And they're talking and am I drifting? 


----------------------------------------------

PART II

Storming out. I want to laugh with you but you're not making eye contact. And sometimes I feel like that is the way our friendship is. Maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm right. I'm caught in a thistle world. Your broken arms wrapped around me like fire. All the wolves are getting to me.


LM LM LM LM LM LM LM LM LM


("Hast Thou Considered the Tetrapod?" - Mountain Goats)

No comments:

Post a Comment