Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello Tomorrow.

My throat is a war zone
I'm not safe in. Goddammit why doesn't the gargling work. Goddammit. Get here Goddammit get here. I am sleeping sleeping already in my brain. my eyes wont ever shift in their sockets (plucked out by finger tips mud red) 
I am a belligerent child wrecked 
right after losing 
by dairy product genies 
with their self made man. Supercallifragilisticexpialidoshus even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious, if you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious.

("The lights are golden', off!")

Resisting the urge, dangerously low, dry ice on my skull rampant dreamer lying quick to cover tracks.
Bread Crumbs and Sticks. 

Being Eaten alive
By a troublemaker. It only just hit me that you nearly bit me alone on the swing, late.

Darling darling, cutting up paper. Cutting shit up like starting an avalanche, bruised and careful along those high wires, stunned. Cutting up paper. Waiting for the up up up.

Cylinder doll face charisma, gruesome nobodies that light you on fire at the drop of a name, they were walking lost. Except not always.

4+1=5

It's ten in the morning. You're honking about everything. Honking car horn maladresse dans ma bouche depuis the New Winter Palace Hotel in Luxor, Egypt. We stop at an alabastor factory much to your delight (you'll be taking a cut). It's hot. But it's ok.

("Go where the lights turn dark").

You've got an elegant voice. They say they can hear mine on it but I dont agree. I love you.
Suprise for you come Thursday.

The world does change, pretty fast.

He'll never know. Maybe he will. In a bit. I don't know either. But for a different reason.

GOD DAM IT please hurry the fuck up.






No comments:

Post a Comment