Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Negative One Seventy


There's too much to pay for. There's way too much to pay for. 
bill after bill 
or stupidity.

I'm hating you so much. I can't stand you I can't stand you and I'm a ticking time bomb.

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

EVERYONE WANTS TO BE COMFORTED
But they won't comfort you back.

This whole country is driven by the desire for attention.
ATTENTION.
ATTENTION

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

Attention.

There is no money. There is no money. And it's turning my brain in my skull. 



The elephant said. 
"I love you and love you and will listen forever and will hug you forever. And scowl at the ones who do you wrong. And I will hold your hand and I will leave you alone. And I will quietly sit and I will drive you home."

Wishing it was a two way street
Knowing it was a one way street.

Second best, Kata's brains go tumbling out of her scull and down the stairs to the bottom where you stand. You step over them, wishing another girl needed your help instead of her.



No comments:

Post a Comment