Monday, December 15, 2008

Bicep of the Year goes to




Hello cornflake heart, standing there with a bicep pumped with asteroids. Bare all on the outside, none on the inside. You're watching closely. But not coming close. 

"Soup by Tunng" enter now. Seven little nikolais. Un deux trois cent mille quatre cent quarante neuf. et dix huit mille autres. Epouse moi mon petit eskimo.

Quarantined by Lady Margaret. Dividing up coats and liquor stores across your forehead. Mock me mock me mock me!!

You're above me. What you did would be better received if you took off your Attitude. Wastebasket that shit.

Digging a tunnel Under your feet. (People never change, bitch, don't even try)

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK
18 thousand pages of analysis. I've written more than you!
Scraping the core with an ice cream scoop. I've written deeper than you!
Gramatics school princess. I've written better than you.
Give it a rest, while I promptly ------ throw up, all over your achievement.

"Out on the wall sounds of banging, it's constant coming from your head
In desperate, the calls came and ringing from those wanna wring your neck
Wring your neck" OUR SWORDS band of horses

baking things on tuesday mornings.
diner time after fire ants

detergent quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


overturned beds make good forts and so on and so fort

No comments:

Post a Comment