Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hot Laundry On My Face





I have a question. isn't stealing someone's shirt a little strange... i mean, one of the two stolen shirts wasn't even attractive. it was old and run down and i was probably going to toss it anyway. but really? 
and here i left, out of disappointment and regret. EIGHT PAGES? I'm trying to drink the coldest drink on the puhlanet. 

And here I thought we were pouring orange juice at the same time. 

What's wrong with Mrs. Saline, she looks sad. Arguably the largest bird is the PTeredactl and it sat on your head. Your shoulders caved.
Good god, woman.

It's time for an adventure. And I don't mean literally. I don't mean anything literally, while reason an
d realism is all you own. Aristotle can--
KNOCK
KNock -- Ok, I'm coming. Just lean on the doorbell while you punch my door in the face why don't you. How odd. Is that something burning?

what happens in your head stays in your head.
adultery adultery adultery adultery adultery adultery adultery. YOUR PERSONNALITY IS TOO-- MY PERSONNALITY ISN'T -- YOUR PERSONNALITY IS TOOOO BIG TO FIT MY PERSONNALITY. YOURS MINE. YOUR PERSONNALITY IS TOO BIG FOR MY PERSONNALITY TO COME CLOSE TO FITTING IN YOUR VICINITY. 

i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry. but are you

How clever of you. Say hi to your mole for me arright? The end is near.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment