Sunday, December 14, 2008

Religion: The Quest for Knowledge




Your face is a vulture. 
No way man, the monkey's out of the bottle!

Owwowww0ww. I've got a paper clip in a pie and its poking out a prison song that's dwindling in my eye.

Ice water ice water ice water ice water ice water ice water ice water.

"I'm working on a -piece- that speaks of sex and desperation" Art Star. FASHION FIGHT PAUSE.

  1. curdled milk, wired wine.
  2. striped hats and fog
  3. grips gaffers best boys
  4. grappling hook
  5. glove of death!!!!!
  6. you haven't seen her new tights
  7. pens and pencils in my face
  8. cartwheel assholes in my head
  9. time to go to bed.
CAREER DAY. COLLEGE FAIR. BRING YOUR DAD TO CHURCH DAY. BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO SCHOOL. pregnant teenagers of the new age.

That twist-off is classsssy.

1 comment: