Saturday, December 13, 2008

Critter At Large


There are ominous malls where mothers call "critter!" and children come running. That was a day where, looking for someone I could hardly imagine looking for today, a diskman was bought and crowds were dodged. Yuck. What a long bus ride for nothing. 

Hello, goodbye, buy this spa treatment for you and your loved ones. It's 60 dollars overpriced and I won't leave you alone. Damn you. And your hat. 

I never expected this to happen. You're never above anyone when you're peering from afar.
Ok ok im working on it. Criminy. 


Put them inside put them inside. put them away. thats negatory. I watched the world from the inside, ehhhhhhhhhh.
Square hearts.

Detergent on your cereal. A fingerprint on my tongue like fire. I cried and cried because somebody dared me to dip my finger in it and eat it. thats no good. that was on montague st washington dc

oh my coffee and pie


No comments:

Post a Comment