Monday, December 22, 2008

Winding Down

insomnia is the loneliest.

airplane time travel
heart shrapnel
eye gravel

thinking about that job makes me depressed. 

thinking about 

insomnia is the loneliest.

black night air bubble surrounding my bed. no one talks. no one lives.

throat wrapped tightly around an igloo in the rain
kick in the teeth, nails in the jaw. poke me on the inside poke me on the inside.
White in your hair, blood in your eyes. Fever in your Hands like Forever.

it is frustrating how cliche everything everything everything has become.
you don't believe pain is real. you don't believe any of it.
i guess all i can do is wait for tomorrow morning, as it slowly slowly creeps up my head like a spider.

insomnia is the loneliest.

telephones. clothing & disappointment.

insomnia is the loneliest.
go away. (I don't even know why I'm writing on this thing. I hardly want anyone to read it).

emo emo emo emu
animal, & the proverbial pumpkin.

insomnia is the loneliest.
no matter what you try to roll your eyes about everything exists. everything.

im dreading talking to you. im dreading talking to you because i secretly don't want to fix anything. im dreading talking to you because i cant fake it. im dreading talking to you. no matter what i say youll hate me for it. im dreading you. (j bn esfbejoh zpv. mjab dibcpu.)
coffee and dry brownies.

insomnia is the loneliest.

take me down.
paint my guts into the carpet with a paint roller. j roller. j walker.
i hardly care.
im not neat and well kept. im not pink.

im purple.



insomnia is the loneliest.

I don't want to work for you. Send me an email so I can tell you. Don't send me an email so I don't.

I waited but you didn't have time.
And now I can't help but --

write me inside. write me inside.

i kept the world on the inside.
Rat me out

i write these things because i dont talk. not because i cant.

hail to the first modern french comedy i've actually enjoyed.

crack
blow
suffocant

insomnia is the loneliest.

i dread it like i dread seeing you.

when im serious, you dont believe me

insomnia is the loneliest.
people feel cooler than me always. if thats what they need, if thats what you need, proceed.
but allow me at least... to distance myself... because what i need, is to not care. and its hard.

insomnia is the loneliest.

okay. cold cheeks, a skirt made just for you my darling. christmas lights. bad movies and good movies. video game. french coca cola. french food. sweet older boyfriends vs. same age assholes. the only reason people date others their own age is because it is usually easier to connect with someone at your same physical stage in life. But as long as your connecting with someone, back and forth... backk and forth, like a rocking chair (amidst a pile of thunderstorm) anyone... age is a number.

insomnia

turn the radiator down. drink from a cup drink from a cup.
open the window...

insomnia

its okay. it's okay. it's okay.
panic, is, no matter what, temporary.

in...
my head i'm aching. but/because the storm in my body is settling. it's okay. it's okay if you think im a phony, it's okay you're doing other things, it's okay I'm parched because if i wasnt so lazy id get up and fill my glass with water, it's okay... the heat is going down.

i miss you, you know. i wish i could call you a genius and have it not mean I'm sucking up to you. I wish i could hang out with you and be as fun as those other kids. 

it's okay i guess.

som
nambule
som
meil
som
bre
som
nifere
som
som
som
som
som

sleep. im waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment